The treatment of this psycho-emotional state should be approached in a comprehensive manner. But first, for effective treatment of the disorder, it is necessary to eliminate the causes that provoked it.
To speed up the treatment of nervous exhaustion, suffering from this disease, you should take breaks for outdoor activities while doing work, as well as properly organize your labor activities without getting tired.
Nervous exhaustion, how to recover? With proper treatment, the nervous disease passes rather quickly and the sick person recovers. But often people seek treatment not for a psychotherapist, but for doctors who treat only the consequences of this neurosis (exacerbation of chronic diseases, reduced immunity, etc.), and not the cause. And since the cause has not been eliminated, there is no complete recovery.
From the nervous exhaustion of the body, you can quickly recover if you normalize sleep. For early treatment, you should use the simple rules:
- get up at the same time in the morning;
- not to do other things in bed (reading, working at a laptop, eating, watching TV);
- should go to bed, only after the appearance of fatigue; - a person does not need to make efforts to fall asleep in bed, so you can not lie down and wait for sleep. If you cannot fall asleep, it will be better to get up and do something;
- before bedtime, you should avoid taking alcohol, caffeine, and a hearty dinner;
- effective in the treatment of exercise, swimming, long walks in the fresh air;
- to establish a balanced and regular diet;
- practice relaxation, by which is meant everything that will help a person to relax: meditation, warm baths, hypnosis, listening to music with the sounds of nature, etc.
Nervous exhaustion of the body should not be underestimated, since this condition is capable of causing great harm to a person. Therefore, the treatment of this condition is not always quick and easy, in some cases requires inpatient treatment.
Drug therapy includes taking various drugs:
- drugs that restore brain cells;